Workshop “Discrete Geometry”
International workshop “Discrete Geometry” is intended to bring together some recognized experts in the field and young and promising mathematicians.
The subject area of the workshop includes:
- arrangements of points, lines, and higher dimensional objects;
- fair partitions of point sets and measures;
- distance graphs, diameter graphs, and bodies of constant width;
- different properties of polytopes and convex bodies;
- topological methods in all above and combinatorics of simplicial or polyhedral complexes;
- other topics usually referred to as Discrete Geometry.
7—27 September 2015