International joint MIPT and I.M. Sechenov First MSMU workshop PHYSTECHMED III «Productive longevity and regenerative technologies»
Aging of population is a global problem. Extending active longevity is the only chance to overcome the looming crisis of mass retirement of "baby-boomers" generation. Modern regenerative technologies allow for longer support of working and social activity of people of retirement age, reducing the load on the healthcare system and country economy.
MIPT, together with I.M. Sechenov First MSMU, organized international workshop on “Productive longevity and regenerative technologies”. Its main objectives are information exchange on the main trends in longevity medicine, fundamental research, forming the base for regenerative medicine, educational lectures by leading scientists and organization of interaction between Russian and foreign researchers in this direction.
- Roumyantsev Sergey — Md., Ph.D., professor, FMBA Russia.
- Enikolopov Grigory — Ph.D., professor in Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory and Stoney Brook University (USA).
- Artyukhov Igor — Ph.D., Biology of Aging Institute Science Director.
- Leonid A. Gavrilov — Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist for the Center on the Demography and Economics of Aging with NORC at the University of Chicago.
- Natalia S. Gavrilova — Ph.D. Senior Research Associate, University of Chicago.
- Kopylov Philipp — Md., Ph.D., professor at I.M. Sechenov First MSMU.
- Moskalev Alexey — Ph.D., professor at Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology.
- Kiselev Sergey — Ph.D., professor, FMBA Russia.
- Morozov Sergey — Ph.D., Director of Institute of general Pathology and Pathophysiology.
- Deev Roman — Md., Ph.D., Medical Director of Human Stem Cells Institute.
- Temnov Andrey — Md., Ph.D., Sklifosovsky Research Institute for Emergency Medicine.
|9 30-945||Roumyantsev Sergey||Ministry of Healthcare of Russia||Introduction|
|9 45-950||Yakovlev Maksim||Sponsor||Greeting|
|9 50-1030||Enikolopov Grigory||Stony Brook University||Brain Stem cells: aging and regeneration prostects|
|10 30-1050||Artyukhov Igor||Biology of Aging Institute||Aging, mortality and longevity: tendencies and prospects|
|10 50-1110||Gavrilova Natalia||Chicago University||Testing biomedical theories of aging with population data|
|11 10-1130||Gavrilov Leonid||Chicago University||Application of systems reliability theory to the problem of aging|
|11 30-1150||Melerzanov Alexander||MIPT||Aging as a disease and precision medicine|
|12 45-1305||Kiselev Sergey||FMBA||IPSc in Regenerative Medicine|
|13 05-1325||Morozov Sergey||Institute of Pathophysiology||Stroke rehab by peptides. Research data|
|13 25-1345||Deev Roman||Human Stem Cells Institute||Peripheral Atherosclerosis treatment|
|13 45-1405||Temnov Andrey||Sklifosovsky Research Institute of Emergency Medicine||Peptides for skin repair. New research data|
|14 05-1425||Tatiana Serebriyskaya/Vladimir Kuznecov||MIPT/A*STAR||Precision Medicine in Oncology|
|14 25-1440||Mishra Apoorva||MIPT||White, beige and brown fat transformations|
|14 40-1455||Shulgin Andrey||Molecular Biology Institute||Targeted delivery to neurocells|
|14 55-1510||Artyukhov Alexander||Molecular Biology Institute||Cell model for Altzheimer Disease|
|15 10-1530||Prozoroff Alexander/ Valery Boyarintsev||MIPT/ KB No. 1 DFC of the President of the Russian Federation||Semantic processing of biometric data in critical care medicine|
|15 30-1550||Kopylov Philipp||I. M. Sechenov First MSMU||Cardiovascular aging|
|16 40-1700||Shibashis Giri||Leipzig University||Liver Regeneration|
|17 00-1740||Mario Krause||The German center of personalized preventive medicine||Inflammation as cause of depression|
|17 40-1820||Moskalev Alexey||MIPT||Aging Pathways and potencial geroprotectors|
|18 20-1840||Moskalev Alexey||MIPT||Presentation of the book "Potential geroprotectors"|